Published 27 January 2023
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Plenary is a leading specialized developer of long-term Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects. Since its inception in 2005, we have built a portfolio of 58 projects and more than $21 billion in North American assets under management, including the William H. Gray III 30th Street Station Redevelopment project. We are determined in our approach to deliver first-class infrastructure, build the right delivery solutions for the projects we work on and inspire people with our vision for transformational spaces.
Why Work for Plenary Americas?
Recognized as a Great Place to Work in both the US and Canada, we pride ourselves on our winning workplace culture. Our focus is on empowering our employees, driving results, building strong camaraderie, and celebrating our wins as a team. Together, we bring infrastructure to life.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join our Asset Delivery team. In this role, you will manage all technical components of large-scale infrastructure and ensure all project commitments, milestones and deliverables are monitored and met. You prefer an environment where you can exercise your multi-tasking skills and prioritize successfully with a high degree of attention to detail. You are an independent and self-motivated individual who enjoys the challenges of working under their own initiative and at the same time appreciates a team-centered environment working towards the overall success of the team. Your primary objective will be to ensure that Plenary successfully manages its obligations and meets its project commitments in public infrastructure buildings it is developing and operating under a Public-Private Partnership framework, and thereby build a premier reputation for Plenary with government client entities, business partners and community stakeholders in the concessions market.
In this role, you will report directly to the Vice President and will be given every opportunity to take ownership and excel with our support to pursue your professional growth.
During the construction phase of projects:
- Implement a project management system framework that complies with Plenary requirements and relevant project agreements.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Project Agreement and related sub-agreements and develop systems to manage the timely delivery of contractual obligations.
- Attend and participate in design and construction meetings to ensure compliance with the contract documents and facilitate efficient communication between all project parties.
- Review and provide feedback on project documentation submitted by project parties.
- Coordinate with project leadership to ensure that a seamless transition of service delivery takes place between completion of the construction phases and commencement of operations phases.
- Ensure close working relationships are established between all parties during both the construction and operations phases and that there is effective service integration between the service providers and the client.
- Prepare regular monthly and quarterly reports regarding any design and construction, operations and asset performance information required for the project.
During the operations phase of projects:
- Support continuous monitoring and assessment of all facilities management and retail program implementation to ensure performance specifications are being fully implemented.
- Ensure that Plenary and its subcontractors meet all of their service requirements detailed in the project agreements.
- Support the management of all aspects of the transition from existing phases to new phases of the project.
- Ensure Plenary complies with its obligations in the agreements with its partners.
- Prepare and distribute project related correspondence, including reports, qualification documents, RFIs and RFPs, presentations and other project-related communications and assist in the development of project-specific plans.
- Support all aspects of contract management including notices, change orders, and on-going monitoring.
- Manage a change order database, monitor status and advise of any issues impacting client relations.
- Ensure the adherence of project control procedures and maintain all project related documentation.
- Support management in other areas as required.
- Post-secondary education.
- 2+ years of working experience in project coordination and/or relevant project management – specifically within construction, facility management or P3 projects would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity under tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Work positively within a cohesive team to achieve the common goal of project completion.
- Knowledge of construction and facility management processes and terminology is preferred.
- Experience using SharePoint and a scheduling or project management software would be an asset.
- Strong initiative, enthusiasm, drive and commitment with acceptance of the requirement for extended work hours.
- A passion for the successful delivery of major capital projects.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with annual bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision, and 401k plan with employer contribution.
- Four weeks’ vacation.
- Long-term development opportunities and the ability to be part of an exciting and growing industry.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. We are committed to continuous improvement, and a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Plenary Americas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and employment decisions are based on merit and business needs only. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.